- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
True Balance plans to offer balance checking to Jio users
It also shows that the daily data usage has increased by 37 percent,reaching from 40MB to 55MB. Night time usage also appeared to be higher.
Mobile balance management app 'True Balance' plans to provide balance checking and recharging function for Reliance Jio users.
"To keep up with the trend, True Balance is planning to provide balance checking and recharging function for Reliance Jio users," the company said in a statement. Adding that Jio has introduced an unlimited data plan on the second half of last year, allowing users to use their data with less restriction. In particular, they provided the plan for free from September to March.
"After the introduction of unlimited data plan of Jio, the average number of times users connected to the Internet has declined from 3.12 to 2. On the other hand, daytime usage frequency remained the same, recording 6 times a day on average," it said.
The recent finding also said the average amount of data prepaid users recharge at one time has witnessed a 150 percent growth from 400MB in February 2016 to 1GB as of March 2017.
It also shows that the daily data usage has increased by 37percent, reaching from 40MB to 55MB. Night time usage also appeared to be higher. Users spend about 20MB at night, which is about a half of average daily usage.
The app has also recently launched its "One-click recharge" feature to enable users to recharge their data in a convenient manner. The company is also planning to add 'Post Paid feature', in a reflection of recent rising trend in India for Post Paid rate system.
Alex Suh, Director, True Balance said, "users in India were earlier limiting their data consumption needs due to data caps and pricing. But the reshuffling of tariff plans and disruptive pricing by telecom players has now brought down the average data pricing significantly thereby propelling consumer interest and data usage."