TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
The Indian telecom sector is a highly competitive market which is led by Reliance Jio. Amid such scenario and the level of competition, Vodafone India has yet again introduced a new plan for its customers.
The company is now offering up to 250 MB of mobile data and unlimited calls to its prepaid customers at Rs. 87. The offer comes in a special prepaid recharge voucher, or "bonus card" and the company is offering 250 MB of mobile data to its prepaid customers using 4G-enabled smartphones whereas customers using other smartphones will be allotted 50 MB of data for the week.
Unlimited calling is limited for Vodafone users while users calling other numbers will get 100-minute worth of talk time for local as well as STD calls. The Rs. 87 pack will be valid for seven days and it is also a part of the telecom operator's"SuperPack" series where the offers are focused on hourly, nightly, daily and weekly usage.
Prepaid Vodafone users can dial *444*87# if they want to activate the offer.
Apart from this, Vodafone is also offering hourly unlimited plans to its prepaid customers starting at Rs.7. Under its "Super Hour" plan which is valid for limited time, customers will receive benefits like free Vodafone-to-Vodafone local calls and unlimited 4G/3G data for one hour.
Interestingly, Bharti Airtel has also announced nine new prepaid plans for its users ranging from Rs. 5 to Rs. 399.