TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
India's second largest telecom operator Vodafone has joined hands with Asus to offer additional data to customers who purchase the latest Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) smartphone.
As part of the partnership, the company is providing 120GB free data at 10GB per month for a year.
Avneesh Khosla, Associate Director, Vodafone India, said, "We at Vodafone are committed to providing our consumer relevant offerings. We understand that these consumers aspire for high-performance smartphones but often hit the affordability barrier.
"With this partnership, we aim to break to this barrier by offering them an affordable high tech handset with huge volumes of free data & weekly offers for their non-telco indulgences, making this a fully loaded smartphone package that's easy on the pocket," he added.
The company said that any prepaid customer opting for Rs 199 plan and above will be eligible for the offer. Vodafone's postpaid customers who have subscribed to RED Rs 399 plan and above can also enjoy the added data benefit of 10GB per month upon buying ZenFone Max Pro ( M1).
Additionally, Vodafone's RED postpaid customers are also eligible for Free Red Shield Device Security service for a period of two years.
According to the company this partnership aims to make smartphones more affordable by not only offering these high-performance phones at great prices but also supporting their monthly spends by providing additional large volumes of free data and non-telco add-on.
ASUS CEO Jerry Shen said,"India is an important market and we are pleased to partner with Vodafone as it gives us another opportunity to deliver a superior, consistent and differentiated customer experience."
"We are glad to have partners like Vodafone and Flipkart strengthening our vision of making smartphone technology affordable and accessible to everyone in the country, Shen added.
The company is also offering 'non-telco' benefits ranging from restaurant & cafe discounts, e-comm shopping offers, local travel offers, movies and content deals etc.
However, these are weekly benefits on the most preferred youth brands available via the My Vodafone App every Wednesday, Thursday & Friday.