TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Weather Forecast For Dec 19: Cyclone Phethai Weakens; Winter Chills To Continue In Delhi
- IPL Auction 2019: Live Updates
- More Items To Be Included In Sub-18% Tax Slab — Narendra Modi
- Most Searched Cars In India 2018 — Here's The Full List
- Vikendi Snow Map Yet To Arrive On PUBG Mobile India Even After 1.6GB Update
- Manikarnika Trailer — Kangana Impresses As Rani Laxmibai!
- Secunderabad — Get Transported To A World Of Nostalgia
- Smelling His Own Socks Gave This Man Lung Infection
India's second largest telecom operator, Vodafone, has announced the launch of its new scheme called 'Vodafone Campus Survival Kit' for the students of Maharashtra and Goa.
The company has said that for every college going student, one element that tops the list of priorities is balancing their expenses with limited allowance allocated and to cater to the same, Vodafone India presents Vodafone Campus Survival Kit, a smart solution for students with unlimited calls and 1GB/day Data offer to take care of their need to stay connected with friends and family.
Announcing the launch of Vodafone Campus Survival Kit, Ashish Chandra- Business Head, Maharashtra & Goa, Vodafone India, said, "The beginning of college life opens a world of opportunities and experiences for youngsters. While they want to use their new found freedom to explore these opportunities, their tight pocket allowance proves it challenging."
He said, "To overcome this challenge, they are always looking for many ways to be resourceful and live life to the fullest. The Campus Survival Kit is an initiative to equip them with the great telco and no telco deals."
As a part of the campaign, Vodafone has released a video on how students across colleges make the most out of campus life in their limited pocket money. The company is also inviting interesting hacks from the users on how to make campus life more fun without burning a hole in your pocket.
The hacks can be shared as comments to this video. The most interesting ones will be featured in another video on hacks to rock campus life without running out of your pocket money.