- 44 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Rain in Delhi brings relief from scorching heat
- Movies #HappyFathersDay: Varun Dhawan, Sara Ali Khan, Karan Johar & Others Post Adorable Messages
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Vodafone launches 'One Rate, One South' for South India
Telecom service provider Vodafone today launched 'One Rate, One South' pack targeting the prepaid customers in five south Indian states.
The pack is available at Rs 57 at any of the company's 13,600 outlets, 57 exclusive outlets and 268 mini-stores, the company said in statement. "This new pack facilitates all outgoing mobile calls -- local, STD and while roaming at 1 paise per second anywhere in South India.
Besides, there would be no roaming charges across the region," a company statement said. Vodafone has about 35 million prepaid customers in Tamil Nadu, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Kerala and Karnataka.
"Having closely studied these customer usage patterns, Vodafone has designed the One rate, One South pack for the benefit of 35 million prepaid customers in these five states," Vodafone India Operations Director-South Suresh Kumar said.
Around 12 per cent of 14 million prepaid customers in Tamil Nadu used to pay roaming charges, particularly during festive occasions, business head for Tamil Nadu S Murali said, adding it has been designed so the customers can remain worry-free, convenient and connected.