TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
Update: Vodafone has finally updated its website with the new Rs 399 RED postpaid plan. Under the new plan, the Vodafone RED customers will get unlimited local and STD calls, free national roaming, 100 SMS and 30GB of 3G/4G data. The plan will also enable users to access movies worth Rs. 4,000 through Vodafone Play service.
The telecom war is getting fiercer as the service providers are bringing dirt cheap plans each passing day. Now Vodafone is going against the likes of Jio and Airtel by offering up to 30GB data with value-added services for Rs 399 to select subscribers.
Under the new plan, the Vodafone RED customers will get unlimited local and STD calls, free national roaming, 100 SMS and 30GB of 3G/4G data. The plan will also enable users to access movies worth Rs. 4,000 through Vodafone Play service for one year. Users will also get a bundled Magzter subscription with over 3,500 e-magazines for four months.
Under the new Vodafone RED Rs. 399 plan, users will 250 minutes of STD and Local calls per day and 1,000 minutes per week cap limit. Other benefits include the Vodafone RED Shield which the company claims will protect the device from damage and theft.
Subscribers who migrate to Vodafone RED Rs. 399 plan will have to dial 199 in order to switch to the new plan. The users then will be charged a sum of Rs. 499 after six billing cycles.
The plan is yet to be rolled out for users in Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Andhra Pradesh, Himachal Pradesh, and Jammu and Kashmir.
Previously the company announced the Rs. 198 plan for its prepaid users. The plan gives unlimited local, STD and national roaming calls. Also, you can get 1GB data per day. The validity of this plan is 28 days so you get 28GB of data at just Rs. 198. However, this plan does not provide any free SMS bundled along with it.
In January, Vodafone also announced a strategic partnership with Samsung to bring select Samsung 4G devices more affordable with cashback offers. Under the new partnership, users will get up to Rs. 1,500 cashback on purchase of Galaxy J2 Pro, Galaxy J7 Nxt or Galaxy J7 Max
To avail the new offer, prepaid subscribers will have to recharge with Rs. 198 per month for 24 months. The plan will offer unlimited voice calls and 1GB data per day. For postpaid plans, users will have to choose from any of the Vodafone RED plans.