TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
India's second largest telecom operator Vodafone today announced the roll-out of its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services across Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, and Gujarat (Surat and Ahmedabad).
Sunil Sood, Managing Director, and Chief Executive Officer, Vodafone India, said, "In line with our commitment to introduce the best of breed technologies and consistently enhance customer experience, we are delighted to launch our VoLTE service across our three key circles of Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, and Gujarat. Vodafone VoLTE will empower our customers to enjoy seamless connectivity of a higher level, enabling them to explore newer possibilities with their smart devices. We have consistently invested in building, a robust and future fit data strong network, pan India. We will be expanding the Vodafone VoLTE experience in several more circles shortly."
The service will be accessible on popular 4G mobile devices with a 4G SIM, customers can make calls using Vodafone VoLTE and enjoy HD quality crystal clear voice with super call connect, Vodafone SuperNet 4G customers can access and additional charges and all calls will be billed as per existing plan or pack benefits.
VoLTE will next be launched in Karnataka and Kolkata and extended across the country in a phased manner over the next few months.
How to avail Vodafone's VoLTE services?
1.Customers can access Vodafone VoLTE services on all VoLTE enabled devices. You can also compatible handsets by click on the link - www.vodafone.in/volte.
2. Upgrade the mobile device's OS to the latest version.
3 Ensure the device has a Vodafone 4G SIM. Customers with Dual-SIM handsets have to ensure that the Vodafone 4G SIM has been inserted in the data SIM slot/slot 1 and network mode has been set as 4G/3G/2G (Auto).
Vodafone India is a 100 percent fully owned subsidiary of the Vodafone Group. Vodafone India has operations across the country serving over 211 million customers (over 114 million in rural areas). The telco is operating in 26 countries, partners with mobile networks in 49 more, and fixed broadband operations in 19 markets. As of 31 December 2017, Vodafone Group had 529.1 million mobile customers and 19.3 million fixed broadband customers, including India and all of the customers in Vodafone's joint ventures and associates.