TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Congress Fails To Find Replacement Of Sarma In North East
- Arjun Maini Makes Strong Debut In European LeMans Series Opener
- Hyundai Venue Unveiled — India Launch Next Month
- LEAKED! Salman-Alia's Role In 'Inshallah'
- AMD Introduces The New AMD Ryzen Embedded R1000 SoC
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Kubbra Sait Wows In A Blue Dress
- Rourkela: A Weekend Getaway
Vodafone plans to launch two new plans
The schemes are only available for prepaid customers and every customer that recharges with these plans will be whitelisted and can recharge with the same plan for the next 11 months
India's second largest telecom service provider, Vodafone is planning to launch similar plans like Reliance Jio Prime according to a report by Telecom Talk. .
The plan will be called 'Welcome Back Offers' and the company is introducing two new plans of Rs 346 and Rs 342 under the new offer.
Commenting on the report, a Vodafone spokesperson said,"Vodafone customers are as diverse as their wants. To satisfy these diverse needs and wants, Vodafone offers various segmented propositions.
This is one such segmented offering and the offer is valid to take-up only till 15 March."
The Rs 342 plan will offer unlimited calling with 28GB of data per month with FUP (FUP is basically a cap on bandwidth, known as Fair Use Policy) of 1GB per day.
The Rs 346 plan will offer unlimited calling with 10GB of data for 28 days, and voice calls up to 300 minutes per day.
Telecom Talk's sources said that Vodafone will be testing these products till March 15, 2017, and the customers who recharge with the plans before March 15 will get additional 28 days of same benefits at free of cost.
The schemes are only available for prepaid customers and every customer that recharges with these plans will be white-listed and can recharge with the same plan for the next 11 months, the sources claim.