TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Well, every day we are witnessing that some or the other telecom service providers are coming up with new and exciting offers to entice the customers. While the telecom service providers such as Bharati Airtel, BSNL, Aircel and others are battling out with each other, the customers, on the other hand, seem to benefit the most.
So if you are a Vodafone customer and you want to upgrade to 4G you will now get 2GB of data with unlimited 4G speed for 10 days.
Presumably, Vodafone might be giving the offer free as a test or a trial and when customers upgrade to 4G they can also check the speed of the 4G network.
However, Vodafone users in selected states can make use of the offer. Besides, you can get free data in your Vodafone SIM by just sending an SMS.
How to Get this Vodafone SIM Upgrade Offer?
Well, you have to visit your nearest Vodafone store and ask them to upgrade your current SIM to 4G SIM. Need to do the formalities like submitting id-proof, etc.
After getting the SIM, you will need to send a single SMS from your Vodafone 4g SIM.
What to Send?
So go to your message application and compose a new message. You need to type "GET 4G" and send it to "144." After sending this SMS you will receive a notification saying that your promotion has been successfully activated.
That's pretty much that you need to do. Your pack will be activated free for 10 days.
SEE ALSO: Aircel Offers Unlimited Call and Data with its Latest Combo Packs
Terms Regarding This Offer
Although the offer comes free there are some terms regarding this. Firstly the offer is valid for both prepaid and postpaid users. Secondly, you will need a 4G enabled handset and a 4G SIM. Users also need the 4G network to make use of the offer.
Lastly, it is in selected states only. Basically, you can check with your customer care if the service is active or not.
Click Here for New Android Smartphones Best Online Deals