TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rs 100 Coin To Be Introduced Soon — Check It Out
- New Maruti Wagon R 2019 Spy Pics — Looks Bigger And Premium Than The Current Model
- PUBG Mobile Vikendi Snow Map To Release In December
- Central Railway Recovers Whopping Rs 125 Crore From Errant Travellers
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- India vs Australia: 2nd — Aussies Ahead
- Woman Gets Engaged To A Chandelier And Gets A Tattoo Of It
- Alia Bhatt Reveals Why She Looked So Sad With Ranbir Kapoor!
After providing VoLte support to OnePlus, Huawei, Xiaomi, Nokia, Samsung and Gionee, India's second largest telecom operator Vodafone has finally announced its support to Apple iPhones.
The telco has also rolled out the list of compatible handsets on its website i.e iPhone 6, iPhone 6+, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S+, iPhone 7, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iPhone 8+, iPhone SE, iPhone X.
Vodafone has recently announced the roll-out of its Voice over LTE (VoLTE) services in Karnataka with cities like Bangalore, Mysore & Belagum.
With this launch, Vodafone now enables its customers to make calls using VoLTE and enjoy HD quality crystal clear voice with super call connect. Vodafone SuperNetTM 4G customers can access Vodafone VoLTE for no additional charges and all calls will be billed as per existing plan or pack benefits, thus experiencing the best from Vodafone's Data Strong Network.
The services were launched in Mumbai, Delhi-NCR, Gujarat, Rajasthan, West Bengal, Maharastra & Goa, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, UP East, UP West and will be extended across the country in a phased manner over the next few months.
How to enjoy Vodafone VoLTE
1. Customers can access Vodafone VoLTE services on all VoLTE enabled devices. Several popular handsets are already compatible with the Vodafone VoLTE network, and the numbers of such handsets are growing rapidly. To check if you can enjoy Vodafone VoLTE on your handset, please click on the link - www.vodafone.in/volte
2. Upgrade the mobile device's OS to the latest version
3. Ensure the device has a Vodafone 4G SIM: Customers with Dual-SIM handsets have to ensure that the Vodafone 4G SIM has been inserted in the data SIM slot/slot 1 and network mode has been set as "4G/3G/2G (Auto)".