- 1 hr ago Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- 6 hrs ago Best Samsung Smartphones Running Android 10 To Buy In India
- 16 hrs ago Xiaomi Launches Mi Dual Driver In-Ear Earphones For Rs. 799
- 16 hrs ago Motorola Edge+, Motorola One Mid, Motorola 68 Power Lite Specifications Leaked Online
- Movies Shahid Kapoor's Birthday Celebrations: Actor Cuts A Cake In Presence Of Wife Mira Rajput & Others
- News Didn't discuss Delhi violence with Modi, it's up to India: Donald Trump backs Modi over CAA
- Sports Bangladesh cricket chief urges Mushfiqur to tour Pakistan
- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- Lifestyle Worshipping Hindu Gods Based On Different Days Of The Week
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Apple Watch Series 4 receives ECG functionality with watchOS 5.2 update
Apple watch receives WatchOS 5.2 update which brings ECG app for 19 European countries. All you need to know about the new update.
Apple watch is famous for its accuracy and saving lives, there are many incidences where users were warned by the smartphone before collapsing or some major health issues. Now the company has added a new feature to enhance the accuracy of the device. Apple rolls out its latest watchOS 5.2 update which brings ECG app for 19 European countries.
This feature was rolled out back in December last year with watch OS 5.1.2 update for Apple Watch Series 4. Basically, this will allow users to take an electrocardiogram directly from their wrist by capturing the heart rhythm. With this feature, the smartwatch will send a notification to users whenever it will experience unusual heart beats like a rapid or skipped a heartbeat.
19 European countries include:
"The irregular rhythm notification feature on Apple Watch occasionally checks heart rhythm in the background and sends a notification if an irregular heart rhythm that appears to be atrial fibrillation (AFib) is identified," reads the Apple newsroom.
"We've seen the ECG app and irregular rhythm notifications on Apple Watch have a meaningful impact on our customers across the United States," said Jeff Williams, Apple's chief operating officer.
To enable this new feature, you need to head towards the Health app on your iPhone where you can see the guide which will acknowledge you about what the features can and cannot do. In result what you going to get and also it will let you know what to do when you are feeling symptoms which require medical attention.
WatchOS 5.2 will be available today. The company also suggest users update their iPhone to iOS 12.2.