- 21 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S21+ CAD Renders Show Rear Camera, Flat Screen And More
- 22 hrs ago WD Purple SC QD101 MicroSD Review: Tailor-Made For Modern-Day Security Cameras
- 23 hrs ago Apple iPhone 12 Mini Vs iPhone SE 2020: The Best Small-Sized Phone
- 24 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A02s Spotted On Geekbench Featuring Snapdragon 450 Chip
- Finance 5 Ideas To Generate Income Streams In Your Retirement Years
- Sports Sanju Samson reveals reason behind his strange celebration after scoring fifty for Rajasthan Royals
- News Dasara: Mysuru gears up for mini 'jamboo savari' amid Covid-19 pandemic
- Lifestyle List Of Foods And Drinks You Should Avoid During Pregnancy
- Movies Dussehra 2020: TV Celebs Miss The Festive Fervour This Year Due To The Ongoing COVID-19 Crisis
- Automobiles 2020 Hyundai i20 Top-Spec DCT Variant Features Leaked: Could It Beat The Tata Altroz?
- Education CTET Score Validity: NCTE Extends Validity of CTET Score Card To Lifetime
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In November
Here are 5 cool things about Hyundai's 'Iron Man' suit
Hyundai has a lot on its mind when it released in its post about the exoskeleton suit it has been working on. The new suit is identical to the one that Tom Cruise wears in the action/thriller Edge Of Tomorrow. The company's vision is to bring these units to workers in factories and other production units to enable them to carry heavy materials from point to another with great safety.
Safety for all
The exoskeleton brings a lot of safety features in it. Carrying large materials, albeit without any proper safety precautions has led to the death of many workers in our country. These exoskeletons provide protection to the worker in case of any accidents.
Heavy becomes lightweight
Carrying heavy weights can be seen a lot in the gym, and that is good. But to risk your life to carry heavy materials while you build great standing structures or handling heavy equipment is no stunt. These exoskeletons aim to reduce the stress that humans exert when lifting heavy materials up the stairs or over long distances (up to hundreds of kilos)
It is designed to be used for many industries that exist in different countries. Not only can it be beneficial for the manufacturing industries, but it can also be used in the military and also in the medical industry.
H-LEX Mark 2
The new exoskeleton is an upgraded design of the H-LEX (Hyundai Lifecaring ExoSkeleton), another exoskeleton that assisted senior citizens and those physically disabled to walk with comfort. The previous iteration was more lightweight for users, and the company has plans to upgrade this into a new suit for industrial purposes.
Future industries could use this
The Make In India initiative is bringing in many more manufacturers from around the world to set up their factories in India. Using these new machines will not only improve the production process but will also ensure the safety of both workers and equipment.