TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
As anticipated, Google finally pulled the curtains of their much awaited Android Wear 2.0. After being in the Developer Preview stage for nearly a year, Google finally announced the last and final update of the OS today.
This new OS update is a major one and brings in several new features such as completely redesigned user interface, gesture keyboard that allows you to reply notifications from the Smartwatch itself, Standalone apps, Material design for wearables, etc.
One of the significant addition to the Android Wear 2.0 is the built-in Google Assistant, which was earlier seen on Pixel phones and is a Google's AI engine. Also, Google announced two new Smartwatches- the LG Watch Style and LG Watch Sport. Both of them comes preinstalled with Android Wear 2.0.
Google also released a list of existing Smartwatches which will receive the Android Wear 2.0 update. Here's the complete list of products which will receive the Android Wear 2.0 official update.
ASUS ZenWatch 2 & 3, Casio Smart Outdoor Watch, Casio PRO TREK Smart, Fossil Q Founder, Fossil Q Marshal, Fossil Q Wander, Huawei Watch, LG G Watch R, LG Watch Urbane & 2nd Edition LTE, Michael Kors Access Smartwatches, Moto 360 2nd Gen, Moto 360 for Women, Moto 360 Sport, New Balance RunIQ, Nixon Mission, Polar M600 and TAG Heuer Connected.