- Automobiles Kochi To Get 15 Electric Vehicle Charging Station — Total Operational Capacity By End 2020
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Increased Marginally
- Movies Pawan Kalyan's Biggest Fan Gets Trolled After A Controversial Tweet!
- News Andhra Pradesh Lok Sabha Election 2019 results: Full list of winners
- Sports La Liga renew partnership with EA SPORTS FIFA for five more seasons
- Lifestyle 11 Amazing Health Benefits Of Oranges
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala Released
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Android Wear 2.0 goes official with Google Assistant built-in and several new features
Google’ second take on Smartwatches might get paid off.
As anticipated, Google finally pulled the curtains of their much awaited Android Wear 2.0. After being in the Developer Preview stage for nearly a year, Google finally announced the last and final update of the OS today.
This new OS update is a major one and brings in several new features such as completely redesigned user interface, gesture keyboard that allows you to reply notifications from the Smartwatch itself, Standalone apps, Material design for wearables, etc.
One of the significant addition to the Android Wear 2.0 is the built-in Google Assistant, which was earlier seen on Pixel phones and is a Google's AI engine. Also, Google announced two new Smartwatches- the LG Watch Style and LG Watch Sport. Both of them comes preinstalled with Android Wear 2.0.
Google also released a list of existing Smartwatches which will receive the Android Wear 2.0 update. Here's the complete list of products which will receive the Android Wear 2.0 official update.
ASUS ZenWatch 2 & 3, Casio Smart Outdoor Watch, Casio PRO TREK Smart, Fossil Q Founder, Fossil Q Marshal, Fossil Q Wander, Huawei Watch, LG G Watch R, LG Watch Urbane & 2nd Edition LTE, Michael Kors Access Smartwatches, Moto 360 2nd Gen, Moto 360 for Women, Moto 360 Sport, New Balance RunIQ, Nixon Mission, Polar M600 and TAG Heuer Connected.