- 13 min ago Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Recives Yet Another Price Hike In India:All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago OnePlus Nord AR Launch Invitations Available For Purchase On Amazon
- 1 hr ago Amazon EMI And Exchange Offers On Vivo Smartphones
- 2 hrs ago BSNL Offering Multiple Recharges Facility With Prepaid Plans; Should You Opt?
- Automobiles KTM RC 200 Modified With Parts From Autologue Design: Wrapped By Zed One
- Movies COVID-19 Scare: Abhishek Bachchan On Making Aaradhya Understand About Lockdown: I Was Not Paranoid
- Lifestyle 7 Reasons That Tell Why First Year Of Marriage Is The Hardest
- News BJP leaders engaged in toppling govt in Rajasthan: Gehlot
- Finance Avenue Supermarts Reports 88% Fall In Q1 Net Profit Largely Due To COVID-19
- Sports Ace sprinter Dutee Chand looks to sell her BMW 3 series as fund crunch hits Tokyo Olympics preparation
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In July 2020
- Education USA To Withdraw Student Visas If Classes Move Fully Online
Father's Day 2020 Tech Gifts: Best Smart Bands for Your Father Under Rs. 2,000
Every year, the third Sunday in June is celebrated as the world's father's day across the globe to celebrate and honor all the fathers that work hard to take care of their family. This year, father's day falls on the 21st of June, and here is how you can make your father happy.
A smart band is a good gift option to give your father. With this, they can keep their health in check and can track their working or jogging habits. We have shortlisted some of the smart bands that you can gift to your father on this auspicious occasion.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 retails for Rs. 1,799 and it does offer a great set of features, including step tracking and heart rate monitoring. This smart band can easily last up to 20 days on a single charge and it also looks cool on your father's hand.
Fastrack Reflex 2.0
The Fastrack Reflex 2.0 sells for Rs. 1,661 and this looks much stylish when compared to the Mi Band 3. This band can be used with an Android or an iOS smartphone and it also offers a great set of features as well.
Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition
The Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition just costs Rs. 1,399. Unlike the Mi Band 2, the Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition does not have a heart-rate sensor. Besides that, it does have all the features that a father will love.
Honor Band 5i
The Honor Band 5i with a color-display sells for Rs. 1,799 and it comes with a SpO2 sensor that can measure the blood oxygen level with ease. Similarly, the watch also has a built-in heart rate sensor and it can also last for 6 days on a single day.
The Realme Band retails for Rs. 1,499 and this also comes with a color display. The band has a built-in USB port that can be used to charge it from a power adapter or even from a computer with ease.
The Lenovo HX06 just costs Rs. 946 and is one of the most affordable branded smart bands. The band can analyze sleep and also offers various fitness-related activities to give an accurate reading on workout patterns.
Honor Band 4
The Honor Band 4 comes with a retail price of Rs. 2,999 and it has scientific sleep monitoring technology. This band also works great with both Android and iOS devices.
Fossil Q Motion
The Fossil Q Motion is a display-less fitness band that retails for Rs. 1,999. This looks like a bracelet and it is water-resistant with up to 50 meters. As per the battery life, the band can last up to 6 months on a single charge, so you have to change the battery once it runs out.