- 18 min ago Amazon Quiz Answers For 26 February 2021: Play And Win Philips Air Fryer
- 1 hr ago How To Deactivate Paytm FASTag Account
- 4 hrs ago Redmi Note 10 Confirmed To Feature 108MP Camera: Most Affordable 108MP Camera Phone?
- 6 hrs ago Flipkart Mobiles Bonanza Offers On POCO M3, POCO M2, POCO X3 And More
- Finance DHFL Hits 5% Upper Circuit After Receiving No Objection From RBI On Resolution Plan
- Sports Former US gymnastics coach John Geddert commits suicide after being charged for human trafficking
- Movies The Girl On The Train: Parineeti Chopra Urges Fans Not To Share Spoilers Ahead Of Film's Release
- Lifestyle Hina Khan’s Sophisticated And Classy White Dress Makes Perfect Number For Office Parties
- News 100 gelatin sticks, 350 detonators seized from passenger at Kozhikode railway station
- Education Rajasthan Board Releases Class 10th And Class 12th Exam Dates 2021
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Bullet 350 Price Increase Announced Again: Here Is The Complete Price List
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Himachal Pradesh In March
Father's Day 2020 Tech Gifts: Best Smart Bands for Your Father Under Rs. 2,000
Every year, the third Sunday in June is celebrated as the world's father's day across the globe to celebrate and honor all the fathers that work hard to take care of their family. This year, father's day falls on the 21st of June, and here is how you can make your father happy.
A smart band is a good gift option to give your father. With this, they can keep their health in check and can track their working or jogging habits. We have shortlisted some of the smart bands that you can gift to your father on this auspicious occasion.
Xiaomi Mi Band 3
The Xiaomi Mi Band 3 retails for Rs. 1,799 and it does offer a great set of features, including step tracking and heart rate monitoring. This smart band can easily last up to 20 days on a single charge and it also looks cool on your father's hand.
Fastrack Reflex 2.0
The Fastrack Reflex 2.0 sells for Rs. 1,661 and this looks much stylish when compared to the Mi Band 3. This band can be used with an Android or an iOS smartphone and it also offers a great set of features as well.
Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition
The Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition just costs Rs. 1,399. Unlike the Mi Band 2, the Xiaomi Mi Band HRX Edition does not have a heart-rate sensor. Besides that, it does have all the features that a father will love.
Honor Band 5i
The Honor Band 5i with a color-display sells for Rs. 1,799 and it comes with a SpO2 sensor that can measure the blood oxygen level with ease. Similarly, the watch also has a built-in heart rate sensor and it can also last for 6 days on a single day.
The Realme Band retails for Rs. 1,499 and this also comes with a color display. The band has a built-in USB port that can be used to charge it from a power adapter or even from a computer with ease.
The Lenovo HX06 just costs Rs. 946 and is one of the most affordable branded smart bands. The band can analyze sleep and also offers various fitness-related activities to give an accurate reading on workout patterns.
Honor Band 4
The Honor Band 4 comes with a retail price of Rs. 2,999 and it has scientific sleep monitoring technology. This band also works great with both Android and iOS devices.
Fossil Q Motion
The Fossil Q Motion is a display-less fitness band that retails for Rs. 1,999. This looks like a bracelet and it is water-resistant with up to 50 meters. As per the battery life, the band can last up to 6 months on a single charge, so you have to change the battery once it runs out.