- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
HTC's First Smartwatch Coming This February: Specs, Design, Price [Rumor Roundup]
HTC has been rumored to be developing a smartwatch since late 2013, but the Taiwanese smartphone maker is yet to launch a device in wearable category.
Previously, rumors suggested that HTC's smartwatch to be named as One Wear, and now the latest rumor claims that it will known as Petra. The company has already launched it first wearable at MWC, but the HTC Grip is not a smartwatch.
While, at one point it was believed that HTC has given up the idea of smartwatch. However reliable Twitter leakster Evan Blass has shared some detail about HTC's plan for wearable.
HTC fans, you'll finally have One watch to call your own come February.— Evan Blass (@evleaks) December 3, 2015
We round up the release date, price and specs and rumors of HTC's first smartwatch. Have a look at the slider below to know more.
HTC One Wear Rumor 1:
The HTC's watch is rumored to has a 1.8 inch circular display with a resolution of 360x360 pixels resolution.
HTC One Wear Rumor 2:
Last year, it was rumored that HTC's first smartphone will sport a circular display similar to the Moto 360 and the LG urbane.
HTC One Wear Rumor 3:
The HTC watch is rumored to run the ST Micro STM32L151 chipset.
HTC One Wear Rumor 4:
Instead of Android Wear, the rumored HTC watch runs on its won RTOS, which means it works with iPhone running iOS 7 and above as well as on Android devices running KitKat v4.4 and above.
HTC One Wear Rumor 5:
The HTC One Wear aka HTC Petra to support Bluetooth, GPS and chargers over USB or POGO pin.
HTC One Wear Rumor 6:
It will be available in Teal/Lime or Black/Blue Grey and in small, medium and large sizes.
HTC One Wear Rumor 7:
There is no information about the battery, but rumors claims that battery should keep going more than three days.
HTC One Wear Rumor 8:
Other leaked specs have mentioned the HTC Petra will be IP57-certified, which means it will be dustproof and waterproof and weigh just 23g. It'll also feature a flexible display
HTC One Wear Rumor 9:
No pricing has been confirmed for the HTC smartwatch, however, according to the price listing of its competitor like Moto 360 and the LG G Watch R, it is expected to be priced somewhere around Rs. 18,000 to Rs. 22,000.
HTC One Wear Rumor 10:
The HTC One Wear was expected to be official announced at the MWC 2015 along with the launch of HTC One M9. But, the company came up with its first wearable called - HTC Grip. According to the latest leak, the HTC's first smartwatch will arrive sometime in February, 2016, which means the company will announce the device at MWC next year.