- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Android Wear 2.0 hits few more watches now
Wait until you get the update
Just yesterday Google confirmed the delay in the rollout of its newest Android Wear 2.0. It said that the bug was significant enough to halt the upgraded version of Android Wear 2.0 to a large number of leading smartwatch devices.
Though Android Wear 2.0 was revealed last year in May, this bug is still acting as a major setback for the company. The company said, "We have started rolling out the Android Wear 2.0 update to Fossil Q Founder, Casio Smart Outdoor Watch WSD-F10, and Tag Heuer Connected. We will push the update to the remaining devices as soon as the issue is resolved."
Even the LG Watch Sport and LG Watch Style which was released by Google at the launch of Wear 2.0 are also able to run this update. Along with the above-mentioned devices, there are many other compatible Android Wear 2.0 devices which are still waiting in the queue.
That is, Casio PRO TREK Smart, ASUS ZenWatch 2 & 3, LG G Watch R, Michael Kors Access Smartwatches, Fossil Q Marshal, Fossil Q Wander, Polar M600, Nixon Mission, and New Balance RunIQ are anticipating this software to come soon.
Out of those, five devices have already started receiving this update now on their watch. They are - the Michael Kors Access Smartwatches, Fossil Q Marshal, Fossil Q Wander, Polar M600 and the Nixon Mission.
It looks like almost half of the older watches will get this update. Other devices may have to wait for some more days to get this rollout. You will get a notification for this upgrade, once it is available. Otherwise, you have to manually check for it in the settings menu of a smartwatch.
The devices which received this update can fully utilize the features of Wear 2.0 such as Google Assistant, easier instant messaging, Smart Reply and also the direct download of apps from the Play store. It is also packed with few popular apps like Facebook Messenger, Google Hangouts and WhatsApp in it.