TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Apple has announced the Watch Series 3 at the ongoing launch event at the Apple Park in California.
Talking about the Apple Watch Series 3, it comes with built-in cellular connectivity, which will let you use it as a standalone device, The device will have the same number as your iPhone so that it is easy to connect. The Apple Watch Series 3 will come with Siri and messages. You can check out maps as well on your wrist itself with the built-in cellular connectivity and GPS. The Apple Watch Series 3 lets you stream music with AirPods.
The third generation Apple Watch's case is of the same size as that of the Series 2 smartwatch. It comes with a red button and the display doubles as the antenna. The device has a microphone that will let users make and answer calls as well and it seems to be pretty impressive.
The smartwatch has a new dual-core processor that can render up to 70% higher performance. For the very first time, Siri can talk on the new Apple Watch. The device has an Apple W2 chip for Bluetooth and cellular connectivity and this chip is 50% more power efficient.
The WatchOS 4 will be available for all Apple Watch users on September 19. The Apple Watch comes with new features for swimmers, a Gym kit, a major redesign and more. With the recent one, you can see your heart rate on your wrist. It will also display other details such as resting rate, recovery rate, and more. The Apple Watch will notify you when your elevated heart rate and when you are not active for a long time.
The Apple Watch will detect irregular heart rhythm called arrhytmia, which is a common cause of stroke. Also, Apple Heart Study will be available for download from the App Store from later this year.
Price and Availability
The Apple Watch comes in a range of cases and bands. It comes in new colors including the aluminum gold color. There is a new Sport Loop band and the company is also adding a ceramic watch in a new finish. The sale of the Watch Series 3 will debut on September 22.
The company claims that the battery life is up to 18 hours with LTE turned on. The device comes in two variants - Cellular connectivity priced at $399 on wards and a non-cellular variant priced at $329.