- 46 min ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 1 hr ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 10 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- 14 hrs ago VingaJoy Maxo Bass Wireless Neckband – Foldable Design For Rs. 1,599
- News Political violence in Bengal: 1,035 in 2018, 773 and counting this year
- Sports Fury impressively stops Schwarz in second round
- Movies WHAT? Radhika Pandit Involving In Politics Because Of Yash? Fans Welcome The News!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Fitbit might soon launch a fitness tracker for kids
Fitbit might soon come up with something for kids.
Fitbit recently expanded its portfolio with two new fitness trackers - Fitbit Inspire and Inspire HR. Both the new trackers aim business users. However, the company now seems to plan to launch a fitness tracker for kids. At least that's what the latest leak hints at.
A set of images have surfaced online revealing the upcoming fitness tracker from Fitbit which will be aimed towards kids. The images show that the tracker will be available in vivid colors like blue and pink. There's a possibility that the device could have other color options as well.
There isn't much information about the device available as of now, but we might come across some more leaks in the coming days. The device, however, could feature water and dust resistance and some features that would cater to the young ones.
Judging by the images, it looks that the tracker will have a bigger display but will be a monochrome panel. It could also borrow a few of its features from the Fitbit Ace such as the long-running battery reservoir.
Also, it is expected that the device will see the light of day by the end of the second quarter this year. As for the price tag, the device might be cheaper than other Fitbit trackers.
Previously, the company launched Fitbit Charge 3 which is the successor of the company's Charge 2 fitness band. It carries a price tag of Rs 13,990 and is available via reliance Digital, Croma, Helios, and some other offline stores.