TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Huawei Unveiled Honor Band Zero Smartwatch and Whistle Bluetooth
Along with Honor 7 smartphone, Huawei has also unveiled Honor Band Zero smartwatch with a round dial just like Moto 360.
The Honor Band Zero comes with a brushed metal along side the dial without any buttons on the side. Further, this smartwatch supports IP68 certification, which will protect the device from water and dust.
Like any other smartwatches, Honor Band Zero also shows the message notifications, incoming calls Pedometer, Sleep tracker.
Moreover, the smartwatch comes with a rubber strap and available in Black, Beige, White variant options. As of now, there is no other official information about the pricing and releasing of the device.
Also, Huawei also introduced Honor Whistle Bluetooth headset with a brushed metal look. Meanwhile the company has also launched the Honor 7 smartphone.
The Honor 7 comes packed with 5.2-inch display, Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 935 processor, 3GB RAM, 16GB / 64GB of inbuilt memory, 20MP rear camera, 8MP front camera, 4G LTE, NFC and powered by a 3100mAh battery.