TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirav Modi's Bail Rejected For The Third Time
- IPL 2019: CSK vs MI — Preview
- Ducati Launches 2019 Scrambler Models In India — Prices Start At 7.89 Lakh
- Vivo V15 Price Slashed In India, Now Available For Rs 21,990
- Petrol And Diesel To Get Expensive As OMCs Seen To Recover Losses: Fitch
- Mehr Jesia REACTS To Arjun Rampal Becoming A Dad With New GF
- Kriti Sanon's Off-Duty Look
- The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar
Latest leaks suggest GymKit support coming to Apple Watch through watchOS 4.1
Several features of the watchOS 4.1 were already known since the Beta version of the update is already released. However, the leak has confirmed the GymKit support for Apple Watch.
Latest leaks related to watchOS 4.1 golden master have revealed all the bug fixes and feature updates that will are expected to be introduced to Apple Watch through upcoming watchOS update. The leak comes from the release notes for the watchOS 4.1 which was shared by developer Guilherme Rambo.
Several features of the update were already known since the Beta version of the update is already released. However, the leak has confirmed the GymKit support for Apple Watch which was kept behind curtains by Cupertino giant.
The release offers the following fixes and updates,
- Stream music on Apple Watch Series 3 with Apple Music or iCloud Music Library
- Listen to live radio on Beats 1, custom stations, and expert-curated stations with the new Radio app on Apple Watch Series 3
- Use Siri to find, discover, and play songs, playlists, or albums
- Sync fitness data with GymKit-enabled treadmills, ellipticals, stair steppers, and indoor bikes for more accurate distance, pace, and energy burn metrics
- Ability to disconnect from a WiFi network in Control Center for Apple Watch Series 3 (GPS + Cellular)
- Fixes an issue for Apple Watch Series 1 and later where Heart Rate notifications were delivered when the feature was not enabled
- Fixes an issue where some users did not receive Stand Reminders
- Resolves an issue where the current stand hour indicator did not appear for some users
- Resolves an issue that caused haptics to not be delivered for silent alarms
- Addresses an issue that prevented Apple Watch (1st generation) from charging for some users
- Resolves an issue where the Sunrise and Sunset complication would sometimes not appear
- Restores Mandarin as the default dictation language for China
As evident from the release note, the update will allow users to stream music on Apple Watch Series 3 in addition to a new Radio App.
The release date for the update is still unknown, however, expectations are that it may come out as soon as next week.