- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition Android Wear smartwatch now official; supports LTE calling
Following the announcement of LG V10, the company has also announced another device from its wearable sections dubbed as LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition. According to the company, this Android wear will work with iOS platform too, but the only thing bothers is the cellular enabled features will vary across Android and iOS.
This wearable device is built with hairline-etched stainless steel 316L body and durable hypoallergenic TPSiV elastomer band. Also, it comes with IP67 ratings for water resistance, which can withstand up to 30 minutes under water at a maximum depth of 1m.
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition -Key Specifications
LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition, sports a 1.38-inch P-OLED display with a resolution of 480 x 480 pixels which offers up to 348 ppi along with Gorilla Glass 3 protection.
It is powered by a 1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor besides 768MB RAM under the hood. Moreover, it has 4GB eMMC and runs on Android Wear OS out of the box.
Moving on, it comes packed with other features such as Bluetooth 4.1, Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G along with sensors such as 9-Axis (Gyro/ Accelerometer/ Compass), Barometer, PPG (Heart Rate Sensor), GPS. This wearable is juiced with 570mAh battery.
Anyhow, the LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition comes in Space Black, Opal Blue, Luxe White and Signature Brown variant. Initially, it will go on sale in the US, Korea, followed by other markets including Europe, CIS, Asia and Middle East.