- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Moto 360 2015 Android Wear Smartwatch to launch in India on December 1
Motorola has today sent out an invite regarding the launch of the Moto 360 on the December 1. The invite sent out by the Lenovo owned firm shows a round dial and a hashtag #MotoTimeHack. Hence it's quite natural to expect Motorola to launch their Moto 360 2015 at the event in Delhi.
To recall the Moto 360 2015 was launched a few months back at IFA Berlin. The successor to the original Mot 360 comes in three different sizes - two for men and one for special variant of women. Besides that there is also a sport edition of the Android Wear Smartwatch - Moto 360 Sport.
The two different sizes of the Moto 360 2015 include a 46mm body (same as the original Moto 360) with a 1.56 inch display (360x230p) and a 42mm body with a 1.37 inch display (360x225p). Unlike the previous gen, the Moto 360 2015 comes with a minimal bezels despite fitting in a large 300mAh battery (42mm) and a 400mAh (46mm).
Under the hood of the Moto 360 2nd gen is a 1.2GHz quad core Snapdragon 400 SoC and a 512MB of RAM. Besides that there is also a 4GB of onboard storage. The Moto 360 2015 is also IP67 certified for water and dust resistance. Other features include a Heart Rate Sensor and an Ambient Light Sensor.
On the other hand the Moto 360 Sport is aimed at fitness freaks and comes with an 'AnyLight Display' which is meant to offer improved Sunlight legibility. Furthermore it has a waterproof silicon body instead of the metal one seen in the other three variants.
The Moto 360 2015 is presently available in US at a price which varies from $299.99 (Rs 20,000 approx.) to $429.99 (Rs 29,000 approx.). However the Indian pricing is expected to differ slightly.