TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 4 Army Personnel, Including Major Martyred In Encounter With JeM Terrorists In Pulwama, J&K
- West Indies Batsman Chris Gayle To Retire From ODIs After World Cup
- The First-Ever Maruti 800 Delivered To Customer Gets Restored After 26 Years
- Apple Might Launch RED Variants Of iPhone XS And XS Max
- Earn Interest Of Upto 9% On These Bank Deposits
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Ranveer Reacts To Will Smith’s Praise For Gully Boy!
- Anavila Misra On Slow Fashion And Her Latest Travel-inspired Collection
Tata Communications, which is a digital infrastructure provider along with wearables maker Omate are working together to equip the new Omate x Nanoblock children's smartwatch. The device is said to provide with instant, secure, global connectivity straight out of the box. There will be a demo of Omate x Nanoblock at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona: Tata Communications' booth - Hall 2 H30.
The API-enabled, automated Tata Communications MOVE - IoT Connect platform is integrated with Omate's business processes. This gives the company real-time visibility over customers' data usage patterns, and control over tariffs and billing. This means that when a new customer switches on the smartwatch for the first time, it is instantly connected. The software-defined capabilities of Tata Communications MOVE - IoT Connect also make it easy for Omate to customise features and content keeping children's needs in mind.
The Omate x Nanoblock will be available for pre-order in April on www.omate.com and will start shipping in June 2018 exclusively in the US and in Europe
Following are the key features of Omate x Nanoblock:
• Two-way voice chat services
• Location based services to locate the watch via an app
• SOS alert from the watch
• 3-day battery life
• Front selfie camera
• Photo gallery
• SIM card with 100mb data/month
• Exclusive Nanoblock straps
• Magnetic charger with USB data transfer
• Two colours: white and black
• Starting from $179 including 1 year data plan.
Tata Communications MOVE is part of the company's aim to create global, borderless mobile experiences for people and things. It is underpinned by Tata Communications' partnerships in the world's mobile ecosystem and its global network, which today connects 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers and carries over 25% of the world's Internet routes.