- 19 min ago Infinix S4 launched in India with triple rear camera, 32MP front camera and more
- 58 min ago ViewSonic launches VX2458-C-mhd display for gaming
- 1 hr ago Astronomers determine Planet Nine orbit; could be hiding beyond Kuiper Belt
- 1 hr ago Samsung Galaxy A9 (2018) and Galaxy A7 (2018) get up to Rs 8,000 price drop
- News Men wearing Modi masks prepare 2,000 Kg Laddoos ahead of poll results
- Movies Ambareesh's Remuneration For His Last Film Kurukshetra Will Leave You In Shock! Details Inside
- Sports World Cup prize money not too high than IPL
- Finance Reliance Beats IOC To Become India's Biggest Company In Revenue Terms
- Automobiles Formula One Legend Niki Lauda Passes Away At 70
- Lifestyle Bhringraj Oil: Benefits For Hair & How To Use
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Omate x Nanoblock smartwatch for children
The Omate x Nanoblock features Two-way voice chat services, SOS alert from the watch and Pedometer etc.
Tata Communications, which is a digital infrastructure provider along with wearables maker Omate are working together to equip the new Omate x Nanoblock children's smartwatch. The device is said to provide with instant, secure, global connectivity straight out of the box. There will be a demo of Omate x Nanoblock at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona: Tata Communications' booth - Hall 2 H30.
The API-enabled, automated Tata Communications MOVE - IoT Connect platform is integrated with Omate's business processes. This gives the company real-time visibility over customers' data usage patterns, and control over tariffs and billing. This means that when a new customer switches on the smartwatch for the first time, it is instantly connected. The software-defined capabilities of Tata Communications MOVE - IoT Connect also make it easy for Omate to customise features and content keeping children's needs in mind.
The Omate x Nanoblock will be available for pre-order in April on www.omate.com and will start shipping in June 2018 exclusively in the US and in Europe
Following are the key features of Omate x Nanoblock:
• Two-way voice chat services
• Location based services to locate the watch via an app
• SOS alert from the watch
• 3-day battery life
• Front selfie camera
• Photo gallery
• SIM card with 100mb data/month
• Exclusive Nanoblock straps
• Magnetic charger with USB data transfer
• Two colours: white and black
• Starting from $179 including 1 year data plan.
Tata Communications MOVE is part of the company's aim to create global, borderless mobile experiences for people and things. It is underpinned by Tata Communications' partnerships in the world's mobile ecosystem and its global network, which today connects 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers and carries over 25% of the world's Internet routes.