- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Debuts With 6.8-inch AMOLED, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: Specifications, Price
- 6 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ Arrive With AMOLED displays, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- 7 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 Launched: Check Specs, Features, and Prices Of The Flagship Foldable Laptop
- 8 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra Launched: Check Specifications, Features, And Price Of Flagship Laptop
- Finance Maharatna PSU Stock On Buy Call For Good Return, Target Price Rs 110: HDFC Securities
- Sports Shubman Gill means business in World Cup year
- News Pakistan warns Wikipedia of blocking for "non-removal of 'blasphemous content'
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: After Krushna Abhishek, THIS Comedian QUITS Due To Differences With Makers?
- Lifestyle Barley Water During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects And How To Make It
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Omate x Nanoblock smartwatch for children
The Omate x Nanoblock features Two-way voice chat services, SOS alert from the watch and Pedometer etc.
Tata Communications, which is a digital infrastructure provider along with wearables maker Omate are working together to equip the new Omate x Nanoblock children's smartwatch. The device is said to provide with instant, secure, global connectivity straight out of the box. There will be a demo of Omate x Nanoblock at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona: Tata Communications' booth - Hall 2 H30.
The API-enabled, automated Tata Communications MOVE - IoT Connect platform is integrated with Omate's business processes. This gives the company real-time visibility over customers' data usage patterns, and control over tariffs and billing. This means that when a new customer switches on the smartwatch for the first time, it is instantly connected. The software-defined capabilities of Tata Communications MOVE - IoT Connect also make it easy for Omate to customise features and content keeping children's needs in mind.
The Omate x Nanoblock will be available for pre-order in April on www.omate.com and will start shipping in June 2018 exclusively in the US and in Europe
Following are the key features of Omate x Nanoblock:
• Two-way voice chat services
• Location based services to locate the watch via an app
• SOS alert from the watch
• 3-day battery life
• Front selfie camera
• Photo gallery
• SIM card with 100mb data/month
• Exclusive Nanoblock straps
• Magnetic charger with USB data transfer
• Two colours: white and black
• Starting from $179 including 1 year data plan.
Tata Communications MOVE is part of the company's aim to create global, borderless mobile experiences for people and things. It is underpinned by Tata Communications' partnerships in the world's mobile ecosystem and its global network, which today connects 4 out of 5 mobile subscribers and carries over 25% of the world's Internet routes.