- 10 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News With fresh avalanches, bodies of mountaineers may have sunk deeper
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Movies Shraddha Kapoor FEELS LIKE THIS About Playing A Cop In Prabhas Starrer 'Saaho'!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Panasonic HX-A1 is a wearable camera that can shoot in Darkness
Panasonic India launched its rugged wearable camera HX-A1 offering a revolution in capturing night scenes you have never seen before. The Ultra Compact camera weighs approximately 45 grams making shooting hands-free compatible even over longer periods recording exciting scenes in Full HD. The rugged machine is waterproof to 1.5m without the need for extra housing, shockproof to 1.5m, dust-proof and even freeze-proof down to minus 10 degrees C.
The HX-A1 has a 0 Lux Night Mode for recording no-light japes. The camera itself includes an IR filter (night mode) and can be used with an infrared light source to catch that pesky red-eyed tree frog. It also features loop recording so you don't need to worry about running out of storage. When recording for longer than an hour, this mode retains the most recent hour of scenes by erasing earlier scenes.
The camera keeps recording seamlessly, by managing video in two-minute segments. The Wi-Fi wearable camera can be mounted to a Multi Mount onto goggles, shoulder bags or helmets or onto a tripod using a Tripod Mount. There's plenty of optional accessories available including a handlebar mount, extended battery, twin mount for a light source, clip mount and head mount. It also captures footage up to Full HD and has a slow motion mode capable of shooting 60fps at 720p or 120fps at 480p.
Speaking on the occasion Mr. Mr. Gaurav Ghavri, Product Head, Panasonic India, said, "The introduction of HX-A1 wearable camera defines Panasonic's unrelenting pursuit of providing unmatched experience creating excitement in the action camera market. "
The wearable camera gives your wedding a whole new dimension to your wedding photography. It will enable the user to capture all those little moments that are lost in the bustle of such an event. The user can enjoy more shooting options with a variety of accessories like twin mount, extended battery, strap adaptor, wind jammer, clip mount and suction clip mount.
HX-A1 wearable camera is available to Indian consumers at the best buy price of 19,990/-