TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Do you remember that Niantic, the developer of Pokemon Go, at the launch event of Apple iPhone 7 revealed that they are bringing the game to Apple Watch? Most of you might have forgotten this announcement.
Brace yourself. The new is now official. Pokemon Go was made available to the users of Apple Watch. That said, you can't play the entire game in the watch, but do the following tasks.
• Log each play session as a workout with gameplay counting toward personal activity rings
• Receive notifications about nearby pokemons
• Count distance towards hatching pokemon eggs and collecting candy with your buddy pokemon
• Receive notifications about poke stops nearby and collect items from them
• Receive notifications when eggs hatch and medals are awarded
The application is already live in the Apple App Store, and users can download it for free.