TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Samsung Confirms to Launch Gear S2 at IFA 2015
At the launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and Galaxy S6 Edge+, the Sounth Korean tech giant also gave us a brief glimpse at the Gear S2. The company however is saving up the launch of the new round smartwatch for IFA 2015 event that is scheduled to happen in Berlin next month.
As per earlier rumors, the next Gear smartwatch also codenamed as Orbis, is said to be a round smartwatch similar to the Moto 360. Furthermore the smartwatch is also reportedly said to feature a metal crown and a metal frame with a 1.18 inch circular display.
Rumor also has it that Samsung will make use of NFC to enable mobile payment on the smartwatch, similar to the technology used by Apple to support mobile payments in the Apple Watch.