TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja Updates: Destruction Continues; Death Toll Rises
- Samsung Begins Rolling Out Android Pie Beta Update For The Galaxy S9 & S9+
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Do You Know Deepika Padukone's Wedding Ring's Cost?
- Absence Of Hardik Pandya Will Hurt India: Michael Hussey
- Have You Heard Of This Disgusting Food Museum In Sweden?
- Types Of Insurance Cover That Everyone Should Have
- Most Beautiful Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand To Visit In 2018
Luxury Watchmaker, Tag Heuer has launched its new Android Smartwatch and it will be available in the US for $1,500, the company CEO Jean-Claude Biver told the Swiss media today.
In an interview with the Switzerland newspaper Le Matin, Biver said that the Tag Heuer's Carrera Connected smart watch has "almost the same functionalities" as the Apple Watch. However, Biver maintained that the Carrera will remain an "exclusive, luxury" product.
The Tag Heuer Carrera will be announced at an event in New York today. After being available in the US, the Tag Heuer Carrera will shortly go for sale in Europe three days later, the Le Matin reported.
The Carrera watch was produced under a partnership with Google and Intel, which provided the internal components and sensors for the Smart watch along coupled with Tag Heuer's expertise in watches.
Tag Heuer has maintained secrecy on several details of the watch in today's announcement, though earlier reports suggested that the Android wear could be available to between a price point of $1,400 and $1,800 in the US.
The Le Matin also reported that the Android Smart watch is made entirely from titanium metal and allows for personalization for wrist bands of six different colors.