- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi and Huami launch two new featured packed smart watches
Xiaomi has launched the Hey S3 and it looks like an Apple Watch clone.
Previously we reported that Xiaomi was going to launch a new smart wearable device on 27 April. And while we were assuming it to be Mi Band 3, the company has announced entirely a different product.
Dubbed as Hey S3, this device looks pretty much similar to an Apple smartwatch. However, the Hey S3 is one of the most advanced wearables from Xiaomi and packs in some interesting features. The smartwatch comes with a 1.28inch display, built-in GPS + Glonass, heart-rate sensor and weighs only 38g.
Further, the smartwatch comes with Bluetooth 4.2 for connectivity and the key highlight of the smartwatch is the battery. According to the company, the Hey S3 will deliver battery life upto 30 days on a single charge. Users will be provided with a magnetic dock that is offered along with the smartwatch.
Talking about the functionality of the device, with Hey S3 users can receive notification, answer calls and control music, and the watch is waterproof upto 50 meters. The Hey S3 is also able to keep track of the user's daily routine, monitor distance travelled, analyze their training and even monitor their heart rate.
As for the pricing the Hey S3 will cost 539 Yuan which is roughly around Rs, 5,010 .
Huami Amazfit Health Band
In another instance, Xiaomi's subsidiary Huami who is also the manufacturer of the Mi Band and Mi Band 2 has also announced a new smart wearable device under its Amazfit branding.
Dubbed as Amazfit Health Band this fitness tracker has been launched in China at a price of CNY 699 (approximately Rs. 6,500). The smart device will be available in Deep Black, Rose Gold, and Sapphire Blue colors.
Talking about the features, the Amazfit Health Band does come with some interesting features that can be offered in a fitness band. This device sports triaxial accelerator which can record movement and sleep, monitor heart rate with a PPG photoelectric sensor in real time and it also comes with an inbuilt chip that can record ECG data.
The band has a 0.42-inch OLED display and can connect to smartphones. Design elements include aluminum body and stainless steel casing, therefore, making the device sleek and lightweight. The Amazfit Health Band measures 19mm in width and weighs 10 grams.
The Amazfit Health band is backed by a 95mAh battery and will reportedly go on for 7 days. The device takes roughly 2.5 hours to fully charge. In addition, the fitness tracker band also comes with IP67 certification meaning the device can be submerged up to a meter for around 30 minutes.
However, as of now, both the devices are only available in China.