TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why BJP Decided To Drop 10 Incumbent MPs For Chhattisgarh LS Polls
- Indian Premier League IPL 2019: Full Schedule, Date, Time, Venue Of All 56 League Matches
- Realme Opens Its First Service Centre In New Delhi
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Best Mutual Funds For Monthly Dividend Income In India
- Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota Movie Review
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Xiaomi launches Mi Bunny 3 Kids smartwatch for children with LTE support
Xiaomi Mi Bunny 3 smartwatch is made using food grade silicone
Xiaomi has launched a new smart-watch specially made for children called the Xiaomi Mi Bunny Kids 3 in China for a starting price of 599 Yuan (Rs 6000). As of now, the smart-watch will only be available in China in children friendly colors. The watch will be available in China from the 24th of July 2018.
Design and build
The Xiaomi Mi Bunny Smart-watch is made using food grade silicone material, which is safe for kids even if they swallow it. The watch does look similar to the Apple Watch sport but does feature additional bells and whistles.
- The watch comes with a dedicated camera and a microphone for video calls along with a dedicated SOS button.
- It has a 1.41-inch AMOLED display (320 x 360px) protected by 2.5D tempered glass on the top.
- It comes with a SIM card slot, which can be used to access the internet, GPS, and to make voice and video calls.
- Children can use the dedicated SOS button to send an audio clip and the exact location to parents (SOS contact).
- IPX7 certification promises to offer water and dust resistance.
- The watch does offer quick-charge support, where the watch can withstand up to 11 hours with just 10 minutes of charging.
- Also supports Wi-Fi connectivity to offer high-speed data transfer.
- The watch also comes with triple data encryption to protect the smart-watch from a data breach.
The watch offers a lot of interesting features for the price tag and this could be a great add-on to your children to keep an eye on them. However, as of now, there is no information on the launch of the Xiaomi Mi Bunny 3 smartwatch in India.