TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Apple AirPods 2 leak hints at super fast charging capabilities
In the latest leak, it has been reported that upcoming Apple AirPods 2 will arrive with a super fast technology.
Apple is been in the news headline for its upcoming AirPods 2. Already there are many rumors on the web claiming details about the AirPods 2, and it's very difficult to believe all of them. However, there are the latest reports which surfaced on the web suggesting that the company is likely to launch the device as early as March 29. It will be a few days after the expected announcement of Apple's subscription news service.
But, this is not the only rumor which is grabbing attention on the web. Max Weinbach who is a TV host, as well as writes for XDA, has also twitted on his official Twitter handle that, the upcoming Apple AirPods 2 will be truly wireless and it has been reported that the headphones will only take 15 minutes to charge from zero to hundred per cent. In his post, he has also suggested that the headphones will use the Qi charging.
So the Apple news. AirPods wireless charging will happen. It will be VERY fast (0-100 in 15 minutes.) That speed is for the AirPods AND the case. It will probably use Qi charging.— Max Weinbach (@mweinbachXDA) March 3, 2019
There will be a downside though, the case will be bigger in one direction and heavier.
If this is going to be true then Apple AirPods will be the first-ever headphone with such fast charging technology. The current AirPods are capable of delivering 3 hours of battery life in 15 minutes of charge. If the new ones are going to be fully charged in 15 minutes then it will be a great improvement from the previous generation AirPods.
However, all these information are not confirmed by any Apple officials, and these are based out of rumors and speculation. We suggest you take this piece of information with a pinch of salt and wait for the official launch.