TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Apple AirPods are finally up for pre-orders across 100 countries starting today. Well, the shipment will commence only on December 21.
The Cupertino-based company has decided to sell the wireless earphones via both online and offline stores starting December 21. Just to recall, the tech-giant had launched the AirPods alongside iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus on September 7. Apple had promised to make the wireless earphones available to the customers latest by the end of October, but couldn't live up to the vow.
We at GizBot had earlier stated the reason behind the delay in the availability of the AirPods as it was due to some serious technical glitches. As per the media reports, Apple commented that it doesn't believe in shipping it's products before it's perfectly ready to use.
These Apple wireless earphones will be available at a price tag of Rs. 15,400 in India, and is expected to give a tough fight to the bundled earphones. Apple's wireless earphones have added a new W1 wireless chip with which the AirPods can be paired with any iOS device instantly at any time, and will come packed with a wireless charger as well.
AirPods will also come packed with several software tricks that will let the users pause the music when pulled out of the ear, render 5 hours of audio playback, and can also trigger Siri just by double tapping the earbuds.