TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Apple's next generation headphones have uniquely fascinated quite a lot of fans around the globe. Popularly referred to as Earpods, the nifty device fetched numerous sarcastic comments soon after its announcement back in September.
But, Apple didn't consider them seriously, but neither did the makers of those parody videos looked any serious about their views on the then-announced headphones.
Initially suggested to launch in October, the Earpods, so far, hasn't made it to the stores. Apple fans have since then been disappointed with the company and it's unsuccessful attempt to bring the device in the market on the promised date.
Even worse is the news which appeared yesterday which reportedly suggested that it might not get launched anytime before Christmas.
Officially, Apple has not revealed the reason behind the delay in the release day but according to the Wall Street Journal, the company needs to take care of a couple of problems on the upcoming device before letting it in the market with a flaw in it.
The report says that a pair of headphones are not synced or in other words are unevenly transmitting the signal. Since they are operated though Bluetooth, the sound signal is first transmitted to one earbud and that signal is then transferred to the next, but the challenge here is to sort the uneven transmitting of the sound between the two earpods.
Apple could have kept it a sort-of-a-surprise for the new year instead. But the prototypes, which were demoed soon after it's announcement apparently is to be blamed since it induced the excitement among the hardcore Apple fans and now the second delay.
Obviously, the maker of the iconic iPhone has not spoken about the pertinent dates for the successful launch of their first ever $160 earpods.