TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- The War In The CBI Is Not Between Individuals, But Between Two Groups: K Ragothaman
- Xiaomi Launches Flagship Mi 8 Pro In Taiwan
- 7 Interesting Facts About Lucknow Every Traveller Must Be Aware Of
- Multani Mitti Hacks To Acne That You Should Try Right Now!
- Kalki Koechlin On #MeToo India Movement: There Will Be Collateral Damage, But It's Necessary
- New Hyundai Santro 2018 Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 3.89 Lakh
- India Vs West Indies, 2nd ODI: Preview, Where To Watch, Timing
- Apprenticeship Offered Through South Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018, 1785 Vacancies Available
Facebook has finally decided to improve its user experience by adding several new features to the app, especially for the Android users. The Android users can now upload HD quality video, capture PIP video, watch videos offline, and do a lot more. Let's check out all in detail.
Lately, Facebook has been updating its app with several new features, be its secret conversations, end-to-end encryption, removing fake news for the site, new attractive emojis, and more.
Coming up with its December update, the social media is now back with some interesting features, especially for the Android users.
Like the iOS users can upload HD quality videos, Facebook will now allow the Android users to perform the same and has given them the ability to upload HD videos in no time. Well, to avail this feature with no interruption, a good internet connection is mandatory.
Until today, the social media platform allowed the Android users to upload HD quality images, but not videos like that of iOS users. Along with this, Facebook is also planning to introduce other significant improvements for its Android users like Picture-in-Picture videos.
Following the footsteps of YouTube and Netflix, Facebook is working on letting the users enjoy watching videos without an internet connection. Yes, the social media platform will soon allow the users to watch their favorite series offline similar to the recently launched Netflix's offline video download feature.
These are features that Facebook users have been wanting for years now, and it's finally here. Other than improvements on the video section, the social media platform is also making it easy for the users to browse through thousands of notifications easily, and find the one that they require with just a click rather than going through all of them, which surely consumes a lot of time.