TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Gaining success in a very short span, Haptik has now upgraded the app to a new version, Haptik 5.0. For the newbies, Haptik is an India-based chatting platform that acts as the user's personal assistant. Be it booking travel or movie tickets, ordering food, recharging mobiles and more, Haptik does it all.
As per the company, Haptik has been the best-rated app in India as of December 2016. With over 75,000 reviews, Haptik boasts an average rating of 4.55. The app not only makes every task easy but also reminds the user about their everyday work with automated call or pop-up notifications, allowing the user keep track of all the important works.
Haptik upgraded its version to 5.0 with the goal to improve the app interface based on the feedback received from the existing 2 million users they have and to make their daily life simpler and easier.
With the new update, this Android app has decided to make online transactions easy and quick with the help of its new SmartWallet feature. This feature has been introduced with the aim to facilitate multiple end-to-end transactions on a single platform. Using this new SmartWallet feature, the users can complete a commercial transaction in just a single tap and without leaving the chat interface.
Along with SmartWallet, the app has also partnered with over 25 leading brands including Uber, Zomato, BookMyShow, Goibibo, Cleartrip and UrbanClap and many more such apps that we use in our everyday life.
With this initiative Haptik aims to enter every sphere of their user's life, be it booking cabs or booking travel tickets and more on a single platform. This will surely reduce the burden of downloading and use numerous apps on your smartphone.
The new Haptik 5.0 version has another added feature to it called the Genius Mode feature, which is powered by Artificial Intelligence and keeps the users updated with pop-up services and offerings based on their personality and transaction history on the app.