TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
Apple has been on the limelight for quite a few things lately and a few of them are the upcoming iPhone 8, and iPhone 6s battery issue. Recently, several iPhone 6s users reported on the unexpected shut down of the smartphone.
With almost every passing day, the number of complaints on faulty iPhone 6s batteries are on a rise. Since then, the customers have been requesting for a software fix that will resolve the issue, but Apple did not respond or react to those requests.
However, just a few days back Apple accepted the battery issues of iPhone 6s and started to look into the matter and arranged for a replacement process. Needless to say, it was only for selective users of the iPhone 6s.
Well, the manufacturer selected the users based on their model serial number. This had created a lot of problems for the users who were not listed under the replacement iPhone 6s list.
To combat this issue, Apple is now preparing to introduce a diagnostic tool to resolve the shutting down issue by updating the iOS version to 10.2 in the coming weeks.
As per the media reports and the official Apple website, the company is including the additional diagnostic capability in the iOS 10.2 software update by next week.
Doing so, the company is planning to improve the algorithms used to manage battery performance and shutdown, which is expected to improve the battery performance and fix the software error.