TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Arvind Kejriwal To Sit On Indefinite Fast From March 1 For Delhi Statehood
- Bangalore Air Show 2019 Fire Accident; Nearly 300 Vehicles Burnt To Ashes — Watch The Video
- Microsoft Will End Windows 7 Support In July 2019
- Railways To Issue Linked PNRs For Onward Journeys
- Sri Lanka Makes History In The World Of Cricket
- Cringe Photoshop Fails That Will Leave You Shocked
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Apple Unveils Refreshed Powerbeats2 Wireless Headphones In New Colors
Last year, Apple acquired Beats and now the Cupertino tech giant has slowly started integrating Beats' products into their lineup, with an aim to make them feel a part of Apple anyway.
Apple announced the Powerbeats2 wireless headphones, originally last year with Beats' trademark using black and red color combo and design. Now it seems that the headphones have got a refreshed new colors and design variants matching the Apple Watch Sport bands.
The refreshed version of Powerbeats2 is available in pink, blue, green, white and black color options. The price of the headphones will remain same as it was $200 (approx Rs. 13,000) when it launched last year.
These Lebron James-inspired wireless headphones are resistant to sweat and motion which makes them perfect for workouts. The sound is among the best heard from Bluetooth headsets and the Powerbeats2 is aimed at Apple ecosystem users, which is compatible with any other device that supports Bluetooth 4.0 connectivity, including Android and other personal devices.
If you have an Sport edition Apple Watch, then these headphones might be interesting for you especially if you enjoy working out without the distraction of wires.