- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra Debuts With 6.8-inch AMOLED, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC: Specifications, Price
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy S23, Galaxy S23+ Arrive With AMOLED displays, Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 Launched: Check Specs, Features, and Prices Of The Flagship Foldable Laptop
- 4 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy Book3 Ultra Launched: Check Specifications, Features, And Price Of Flagship Laptop
- Sports Shubman Gill means business in World Cup year
- News Pakistan warns Wikipedia of blocking for "non-removal of 'blasphemous content'
- Movies The Kapil Sharma Show: After Krushna Abhishek, THIS Comedian QUITS Due To Differences With Makers?
- Lifestyle Barley Water During Pregnancy: Benefits, Side Effects And How To Make It
- Finance Budget 2023- FM Announced to Launch PM Pranam Scheme, Check Details
- Automobiles Ather Rolls Out 100,000th EV From Production Line - Record-Breaking January Sales
- Education GATE 2023: Exam will be held on Feburary 4; Check Details Here
- Travel Amazing New Restaurants in Bangalore to visit this year
Five Underrated And Affordable Tech Products To Buy During Diwali Festival Sales
Online e-commerce platforms like Flipkart and Amazon are offering a plethora of deals and discounts this month as a part of the Diwali Festival. While you might have already bought products including smartphones, laptops, and smart TVs, here are five affordable tech products that you can buy during this festive season that will make your life easy.
The product that we are suggesting will be available on major e-commerce platforms and even at some offline stores. These are affordable products that offer more value for money and will be useful for the majority of people. So, here are the top five tech products to consider during this Diwali season.
Wecool Nylon Braided Multifunction Fast Charging Cable
Priced at ₹289, this affordable charging cable can be used with iPhone, iPad, and Android smartphones. On one end, it has a USB-A port while the other end consists of a micro USB port, an USB Type-C port, and a lightning port. Not just that, the cable has a braided finish and is expected to last for a long time.
Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh
The Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh costs ₹3,599, which makes it the most expensive product on this listicle. Just like most power banks, the Mi Power Bank Hypersonic 20000mAh can charge smartphones, tablets, and accessories. On top of that, it can also charge laptops (up to 50W) that supports USB-PD standard. If you are on the go, all you need to carry is a single power bank to charge your phone, TWS, tablet, and laptop.
Philips Wiz Wi-Fi Enabled B22 9-Watt LED Smart Bulb
A Diwali product suggestion and how can we not include a light. As the name suggests, the Philips Wiz Wi-Fi Enabled B22 9-Watt LED Smart Bulb is a smart bulb that can be controlled using a smartphone. It costs ₹635 and offers up to 16 million colors.
Mi LCD Writing Tablet
The Mi LCD Writing Tablet comes from Xiaomi and it can be used to take notes, make sketches, and a lot more. For just ₹599, this is the one product that can be used by the entire family for various tasks and it won't run out of juice as quickly as an Android tablet or even an iPad.
SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 64GB
The SanDisk Ultra microSD UHS-I Card 64GB memory card is currently listed for around ₹500. While most phones no longer feature a dedicated memory card slot, this microSD card can still be used with a laptop, digital camera, and security camera. The card offers good sequential read and write speed, making it a good tech product that has a lot of use cases.