- 51 min ago Week 24, 2019 Launch Roundup: From 8K Television To The Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- 58 min ago JBL Live 500BT Buetooth Wireless Headphones Review
- 1 hr ago Motorola One, One Power, Moto G7, G7 Power Get Price Cut Up To Rs. 3,000
- 1 hr ago Top Five Smartphone Features That Everyone Should Consider In 2019 Before Buying A New Phone
- News Manmohan Singh meets Congress CMs, discuses issues to be taken up at Niti Aayog
- Automobiles Ducati Officially Reveals The Street Fighter V4 — Will Make Debut At Pikes Peak
- Sports India hold 6-0 record over Pakistan in World Cup. Can they maintain streak?
- Movies HOW SWEET! Vijay Deverakonda Wants Shahid Kapoor's Kabir Singh To Be A Massive Blockbuster
- Finance No Former PM Will Be Present In Parliament In The Upcoming Budget Session
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Lifestyle Fabulous Hairstyle Ideas For Women To Try This Monsoon
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active with 1.1-inch display spotted online
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active runs on Tizen OS
Samsung has already confirmed the launch of the Samsung Galaxy S10 series of smartphones on the 20th of February in the US&A, where the company is expected to launch at least three flagship models.
According to leaks and speculations, the company is also working on a new smartwatch named Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, which will be unveiled on along with the Galaxy S10 series of smartphones. Reports suggest that the Galaxy Watch Active will have a smaller display compared to the previous gen Galaxy Gear Sport with minimal bezels.
Samsung Galaxy Watch Active specifications
According to leaks, the Samsung Galaxy Active (SM-R500) will come with a 1.1-inch circular display with 360 x 360-pixel resolution, protected by 2.5D curved tempered glass. The company is also expected to remove the ring or the rotatable dial around the watch to offer a classier look.
The watch will be backed by a 236 mAh Li-ion battery with support for wireless charging. As of now, there is no information on the bigger iteration of the Galaxy Watch Active.
The Galaxy Active will feature interesting features like water-resistance up to 50 meters and other sport or fitness-related features. The Galaxy Active will be powered by the Exynos 9110 chipset with 4 GB of internal storage and 512 MB of RAM.
The upcoming Samsung smart-watch will offer other interesting features like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, and NFC. The smart-watch will run on Samsung's own Tizen 22.214.171.124 operating system with support for third-party app and themes installation.
The Samsung Galaxy Active smart-watch will be launched along with the Galaxy S10 on the 20th of February. A few reports also claim that the company will offer Galaxy Active smart-watch for free with select Galaxy S10 smartphone models in the select market. As a stand-alone product, the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active is expected to cost around $200 to $300.