- Movies CATFIGHT DIARY! When Anushka Sharma SLAMMED Deepika Padukone & Said 'Stop Throwing Garbage At Me'
- News Meet AIMIM's Imtiaz Jaleel, first MP elected to Parliament from Maharashtra in 15 years
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Eng vs Aus, Warm-up: Smith's hundred and clinical show by bowlers help Australia beat England
- Lifestyle Diana Penty’s Sparkling Pink Gown Is Perfect For A Formal Dinner Evening
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Education HSC Result 2019 Gujarat: Steps To Check HSC Arts And Commerce Stream Result 2019
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Necklace Bluetooth earphones youth edition launched for around Rs. 1,700
Xiaomi has announced a new Bluetooth earphones.
Xiaomi has announced the launch of a new wireless earphones in its home market China. The new product is the in-ear Xiaomi Necklace Bluetooth headphone youth edition is the toned-down variant of the previously launched Bluetooth collar earphone. It has a durable battery and comes with support for fast charging as well.
Design, features and specs
Xiaomi Necklace Bluetooth headphones will be much lighter weighing in at 35 grams making it feel comfortable for the users. It features a collar made using soft rubber with high elasticity, which will reduce rashes. It is comfortable to be worn around the neck and is not slippery. It can be worn without any pressure as it has a flexible body. The flexibility keeps the battery, circuitry and other components of the earphones protected.
What's interesting is that the Xiaomi headphones gets the power from a 137mAh Li-ion battery touted to render up to 7 hours of continuous playback in just 1 hour of charging, thanks to the support for fast charging. It supports Bluetooth 4.1 and can work with a range of up to 10 meters. The sound output from this earphones is robust and rich.
Price and availability
Xiaomi Necklace Bluetooth headphone youth edition is priced at 169 yuan (approx. Rs. 1,700). It is already up for pre-order in the country and will go on sale from November 11 via Xiaomi Mall, Tmall, Jingdong, Xiaomi home and other online platforms. The headphones has been launched in Fashion Orange and Classic Black colors. As per GizmoChina, the buyers of this earphones outside China can get it from Gearbest $39.99 (approx. Rs 3,000).
Though there is no word regarding the global launch of this accessory, Xiaomi hasn't launched any wireless earphones in India till date. So, there is no probability that we can see this one also being launched in the country. For now, the company sells the Mi Earphones in the country priced at Rs. 999.