TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
YMS Mobitech Pvt. Ltd, a tech-based distribution start-up, has joined hands with leading smartphone manufacturer, Mi India to distribute its range of accessories in key states of Eastern India.
The partnership will focus on offline distribution of Xiaomi accessories including Mi In-Ear Headphones, Mi Capsule Earphones, Mi Bluetooth Speaker, Mi Band 2, Mi Power Bank and other accessories. YMS Mobitech will make all Xiaomi accessories available to 2000 stores immediately across West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Orissa, Assam, Sikkim and all North Eastern states.
The YMS e-distribution network boasts of 11,000 retailers and 350 distributors across 364 cities in what is India's largest app-based distribution ecosystem, guaranteeing on-demand sales with zero dead stock and zero loss of business opportunity.
Announcing the tie up Ajay Laddha, Co-founder, YMS Mobitech said, "YMS Mobitech has been consistently working with an aim to disrupt the distribution landscape in India through its pioneering e-distribution platform. We are happy that a leading technology player like Xiaomi has placed their trust in us. We are excited to offer Xiaomi's accessories and look forward to helping them scale new milestones in India through our distribution ecosystem."
"We have made significant movements in our offline distribution plans for India, especially in 2016. We have been taking gradual steps in this direction and believe our association with YMS Mobitech will take us a step further in our plan. As our India portfolio grows, we are foraying into the offline accessory market for the first time to extend our accessory experience for our fans," said Vipin Raina, Head - Offline Sales, Xiaomi India
The YMS e-Distribution Ecosystem
· All retailers, distributors and sales team operate via YMS app
· Distributor can transfer wallet balance to retailers by a click of a button and retailers can use the same to sell any product
· Distributor can check outstanding amount of any retailer and enter details of payment collected
· Distributors transfer inventory via YMS platform and track the status real time
· Retailers can sell any product from their app and view transaction details
· Channel partners get SMS and email for all transactions and notifications
· Distributors can check real time reports of sales done in their channel
YMS Mobitech also creates financial products for the electronics industry, under its brand Apps You Need, and uses its technology-driven platform to sell and monitor these products. Few months ago, it also launched an accessories and IoT brand CULT.