TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Gameloft launched its popular Asphalt 8: Airborne, a car racing game back in August for Android and iOS devices. Not the company has made the game available for Windows Phone 8 devices and also Windows 8 will be able to experience the game now. Sadly, the game costs Rs. 55 for Windows Phone 8 and Rs. 100 for Windows 8 PC.
When the racing game app was initially released, it was not free, however, back in September, the company made the app free for two days for iOS users. Moreover Android got much better deal when the company made the app free from earlier this month.
The most fascinating part of the game lies in the ability to perform dynamic, high speed aerial stunts with an intense driving experience.
Here are some of the features of the Asphalt 8: Airborne
Players can race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations.
Users can also drive 47 high-performance cars from Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R.
There are 8 seasons and 180 events in Career mode which the users can enjoy. The game comes with a stunning visuals due to the next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection and other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed.
There is also a simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents.
Moreover, the users can also compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world.