TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Here is a treat from Gameloft to Android gamers who love speed car racing. Now the company has taken the price tag off from the Asphalt 8: Airborne game app and users can download it for free from the Google Play Store. Earlier the app was priced at Rs. 61. Just a couple of days ago Gameloft also made the game free for iOS devices.
Not only that but the developer is also in verge of delivering a first major update to the game. The update would bring along the new Renault Clio R.S. car, Limited Time Cups and more to the game. The update has already gone live on the title for iOS device so Android users can also expect to get it soon.
<center><center><center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KaqSDYK13VI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center></center>
Here's a little teaser of Update 1 for Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Asphalt 8: Airborne features:
Players can race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations.
There are 8 seasons and 180 events in Career mode which the users can enjoy.
The game comes with a stunning visuals due to the next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed.
There is also a simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
Moreover, the users can also compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world.