TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Here is a treat from Gameloft to Android gamers who love speed car racing. Now the company has taken the price tag off from the Asphalt 8: Airborne game app and users can download it for free from the Google Play Store. Earlier the app was priced at Rs. 61. Just a couple of days ago Gameloft also made the game free for iOS devices.
Not only that but the developer is also in verge of delivering a first major update to the game. The update would bring along the new Renault Clio R.S. car, Limited Time Cups and more to the game. The update has already gone live on the title for iOS device so Android users can also expect to get it soon.
<center><center><center><iframe width="100%" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/KaqSDYK13VI?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></center></center></center>
Here's a little teaser of Update 1 for Asphalt 8: Airborne.
Asphalt 8: Airborne features:
Players can race in 9 different settings, such as Venice, French Guiana, Iceland, the Nevada Desert and other exciting locations.
There are 8 seasons and 180 events in Career mode which the users can enjoy.
The game comes with a stunning visuals due to the next-gen shaders, real-time geometry reflection & other amazing effects for a new simulation of speed.
There is also a simultaneous multiplayer action for up to 8 real opponents!
Moreover, the users can also compare scores on the new leaderboards with friends and drivers around the world.