TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Here is a latest treat from Gameloft to gamers who loves driving on top gears. The game developer has recently launched their latest speed game called Asphalt 8: Airborne. This is the latest addition to the already existing Asphalt series from Gameloft. Unfortunately, the game doesn't come free of cost but one can download the game at Rs. 55. Asphalt 8: Airborne is supported by Android, iPhone and iPad.
The best part of the game is that, now, the car can go airborne for at least a Milli-second with new tracks with platforms and stones to jump off which definitely gets the adrenaline rush going on while one plays the game.
The new Asphalt features a brand new realistic physics engine, a massive 180 events, 47 cars and new game modes. Asphalt 8: Airborne supports simultaneous online multiplayer, and players can also compete with friends in challenges which will be projected on the leaderboards like in other small games like Subway Surfer.
Other features in the lates game are as follows:
Users can now find 47 high-performance cars of which 80% is new. The cars include Lamborghini Veneno, Bugatti Veyron, Ferrari FXX and Pagani Zonda R.
There are 8 seasons and 180 events in the career mode. The game comes with an awesome video graphics and there are multi-player features as well.
The game is also available for iOS at Rs. 55.