TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- "If 10 Parties Gang Up Against One, Imagine Who's Stronger?" — Rajinikanth
- OnePlus 7 Concept Render: Triple-Camera With In-display Selfie
- KTM 390 Adventure India-Launch Details Still Unclear — EICMA 2018 Disappoints Fans
- Deepika Padukone & Ranveer Singh Wedding: This Video From Lake Como Is Breathtaking
- This Is How You Should Financially Plan For A Vacation
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
- NZ Trip Is Good For Test Regulars, Says Rahul Dravid
British developer Amused Sloth has recently launched its 'Chickens Can't Fly' game for Android devices. But the app is not free and the users will have to pay Rs. 60.79 to download it from the Google Play Store. The game was previously considered as one of the best Windows Phone exclusives.
Talking about the requirements, the 49MB game app version 1.0.3 supports devices running on Android 2.3.3 and above.
In Chickens Can't Fly, the user will be playing a chicken who must navigate a variety of courses. As the chicken cannot fly, it will always be falling downward where it will face as much obstacles. The players can tilt the device left and right to steer the movement of the falling chicken. However, users can at least slow it down by touching walls, tapping the screen which will flap his wings. Thankfully, the developers have also added checkpoints which will reset the chicken's speed whenever it passes through it.
The game's 80+ levels are divided up into six labs, Hatchery (tutorial levels), Butchery, Cemetery, Military, Physics, and Aquarium.
These levels are more than just different backgrounds. Each one has unique powerups, powerdowns, and obstacles which will not bore the players even if played continuously. Weekly Challenges are also present which are specific survival levels that will change every week. This mode has its own global leaderboard, so players can compete against each other for high scores.