TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
British developer Amused Sloth has recently launched its 'Chickens Can't Fly' game for Android devices. But the app is not free and the users will have to pay Rs. 60.79 to download it from the Google Play Store. The game was previously considered as one of the best Windows Phone exclusives.
Talking about the requirements, the 49MB game app version 1.0.3 supports devices running on Android 2.3.3 and above.
In Chickens Can't Fly, the user will be playing a chicken who must navigate a variety of courses. As the chicken cannot fly, it will always be falling downward where it will face as much obstacles. The players can tilt the device left and right to steer the movement of the falling chicken. However, users can at least slow it down by touching walls, tapping the screen which will flap his wings. Thankfully, the developers have also added checkpoints which will reset the chicken's speed whenever it passes through it.
The game's 80+ levels are divided up into six labs, Hatchery (tutorial levels), Butchery, Cemetery, Military, Physics, and Aquarium.
These levels are more than just different backgrounds. Each one has unique powerups, powerdowns, and obstacles which will not bore the players even if played continuously. Weekly Challenges are also present which are specific survival levels that will change every week. This mode has its own global leaderboard, so players can compete against each other for high scores.