TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Mozilla has recently published its Firefox browser app for Android devices on Google Play Store. The browser app comes free and supports devices running on Android version 2.2 and later.
The app has received lots of beta testing over the last couple of weeks and finally the stable version has been made available for download. Firefox 25 app uses most of the features included in the previous beta versions.
So those who are familiar with the Firefox beta on their Android devices will probably find with some of the things in the changelog.
Take a look at the new features of the app:
The app comes with a Web Audio support and also features a guest browsing for those who lends their phones to a friend.
The app also offers a mixed content blocking feature which protects users from man-in-the-middle attacks and eavesdroppers on HTTPS pages.
You will also get to see an add-ons features. Users will be able to add indicators to the URL Bar.
Apart from these, Remote debugging with desktop Firefox can now be enabled from the settings, Contacts API is now implemented in support of web apps, CSS3 background-attachment etc.
The app also comes with a local support to control background scrolling and many new ES6 functions are implemented.
Furthermore, developers have confirmed that Romanian, Irish, and Ukranian language have been included, in addition to the already available ones.