TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Supreme Court: Sabrimala Order To Continue
- Royal Enfield 650cc Models To Launch In India Today
- DeepVeer Wedding: Deepika Broke Down At Her Mehendi Ceremony
- ATP Finals: Federer Is Back On Track
- Best Phones With Dual-Rear Cameras To Buy In India Under Rs 10,000
- Value Stocks To Buy Under Rs 50
- Morning Habits Of Highly Successful People
- All About Kanwar Lake Bird Sanctuary
Recent update regarding the Microsoft's Windows 8.1 build has surprisingly hit the online world. According to the latest The Verge report, the Windows 8.1 has already been developed early this week. The news came from source who is familiar with the company's Windows plans and The Verge. Moreover, the report added that the latest version of the Windows (build 9600 for Release to manufacturing) is likely to hit the market by October 17 via the Windows Store.
Previous reports said that Microsoft would release the build of Windows 8.1 to its OEM partners by the end of August and now the new report confirms that Microsoft has finalized build 9600 for RTM. Moreover, reports also revealed a wide range of devices based on the latest Windows 8.1 OS, which is slated to launch on October 18 this year.
Reportedly, the upcoming operating system will ship to the respective manufacturers to pre-install on a range of devices by October 18.
On the other hand, Microsoft is expected to publicly reveal it's finalized Windows 8.1 next week. However, existing Windows 8 users can get hold of the final RTM copy of Windows 8.1 on October 17th, free from the Windows Store.
Sadly, this time MSDN and TechNet customers who generally gets the update soon after the RTM will have to wait until the build is generally available in October.
Stay tuned with GizBot for more updates.