TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Ban On Registration Of New Vehicles In Bangalore — Does It Really Make A Difference?
- PUBG Mobile Season 4 Arrives With M762 Rifle, Rainy Weather & More
- DeepVeer's New Wedding Pictures Are Out
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
The Plants vs. Zombies 2 has finally been released for Android devices and it is currently available in Google Play Store for free. The gaming app was launched for iPads and iPhone back in August this year.
The sequel to the previous Plants vs. Zombies game comes with a time traveling adventure experience. On top of that, the game can be played in differenteras across history and the future.
To give you a precise picture of what the game looks like, in this game, the user will have to join Crazy Dave on a crazy adventure to destroy zombies. The adventure will be against the army of powerful new plants. Super charge them with Plant Food and power up your defenses with amazing new ways to protect your brain.
There are lots to new updates that have come in the latest version of the Plants vs. Zombies 2.
This time the players will meet powerful new plants that will defend your lawn through time. And also go toe-to-missing-toe with dozens of new zombies.
Players can supercharge their floral friends with healthy doses of Plant Food and fire up amazing Finger Powers to pinch, flick and zap zombies.
The Players will also get a chance to defeat brain-teasing challenges that will test your zombie-zapping skills. While you can also gather keys to play valuable side missions.
One can collect coins to purchase potent power-ups, earn stars to take you to new worlds, connect to Game Services to unlock achievements and compete against friends on the leaderboards. One will also find a Zombie chickens in this edition of the game.