TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
The redBus app for Windows Phone devices were updated back in October. Now the India's most popular bus ticket booking and reservation service, redBus.in has also made the app available for iOS devices. At the same time the company has also updated the app design for the Windows Phone users.
The app lets the users search and book thier tickets for more than 10,000 routes. There is a wide range of payment options incorporated in the app which includes credit, debit, net banking and cash on delivery.
The Windows Phone users can now see a completely redesigned app with refreshed UI that follows frameworks suggested for Windows Phone 8. There are several new features which includes virtual boarding point feature which allows customers to get directions to their boarding point from their starting location. It launched the Android app in February 2013, last month the app got updated with tablet support and some improvements as well.
However, the iOS version of the app would get virtual boarding point and live tracking features in coming weeks.
Check out the new features of the redBus app for Windows Phone
Users can now download all their bookings from redBus.in to your device. There are other features like the new busBuddy feature like the busBuddy which helps you manage your bookings easily from one place.
Using the app you can find the exact location and navigate to your boarding point on a map. You can aslo call for support with your travel related queries straight from the app. Moreover, users can also cancel their bookings straight from the app.