TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Just a week ago, Viber app for Android and iOS got updated with push to talk and sticker market feature. Now the same app has surprised most of the Nokia fans as it has been made available to select Nokia Asha devices, like Asha 308, Asha 310 and Asha 311.
A cross-platform VOIP (Voice Over Internet Protocol) app, Viber app can not only enable users to make calls over 3G network but the app also lets you send messages, photos, location. Moreover, it also supports groups interactions, and offers notifications for new incoming messages.
The app was initially launched in 2011 for both iOS and Android devices.Here are the features of the Viber app for Nokia Asha handsets:
The Nokia Asha users can now make international calls or send messages over 3G or Wi-Fi. The app also supports a limited groups support and can also send photos to your friends.
The users can also attach their location to messages. Moreover, the app automatically syncs your contacts from the phonebook.
You can also call your friends who are using Viber and invite other friends from your phone contacts. Apart from that receiving a notifications for new incoming messages.
However, there is no information on whetther the app will be pushed to the Nokia Asha 501.