TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The online chat app WeChat has been witnessing a crude rivalry currently. As of now, we have already seen the WhatsApp, LineChat, Chat On and many more. But especially for the iOS devices, the latest update has come in WeChat 5.0 version.
The updated app now comes with a sticker shop with online payment support and a number of other features and is currently available for download on iOS. Moreover, it is also expected to come in Android soon.
Apart from the online payment support for buying stickers from the sticker market other features that are brought about by the update are that it also comes with a Hold Together feature, which basically enables the users to connect with other friends on the app on the basis of their location. It also comes with Shake and People Nearby feature that will help to connect with friends in a nearby area. The update has also made it easier to find the animated emoticons now.
Not only that but the user can also share web pages to Facebook directly from WeChat by logging in to their Facebook accounts through their WeChat app and the app also allows the user to save text, voice messages and photos that are shared on the app. Mobile payments can also be done in WeChat by scanning a QR code or barcode.
To give a brief background of the app, WeChat has nearly 400 million registered users around the world, with just over 70 million of those outside of China.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates.